Thursday 16 April 2015

Equipment Issues

We had a few camera issues as the camera used was not personally owned by one of us. This led to us only have limited time with the camera. To resolved this, I had created a schedule to fit the availability of the camera in order to get all my footage done. 
After completing the music video production, a major issue occurred. The mac, that was used for editing, had corrupted. This resulted in me not being allowed to upload, export or edit the video. This was a major crisis for us as this meant that our video was lost. We took the MAC system to Apple Store in Oxford street where they offered to reset the whole system for us. This was also not convenient as it would wipe the music video data off the MAC. To resolve this I had to spend my whole Easter holiday re-editing the footage and because i had done it once it was much easier to replicate. Also halfway through my two week break I had stumbled across a first draft edit of my music video on an old memory stick. This made the process much easier and faster to complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment